Our Orange County marketing team has more than 45 years of experience in strategic media planning in over 250 markets. We’ve witnessed massive shifts in communication trends and audience variances within single markets, and have continued to deliver return on investment in the face of all challenges by holding fast to one key, unwavering principal–a need to be disruptive and relevant to break through, make an impression and generate response.
The Method to Media Buying:
- Context: Defining the audience segment(s), key messages, goals and objectives, campaign duration and KPIs.
- Pre-Buy Analysis: Assessing the market by identifying industry and competitor trends, customer and prospect media habits, and pinpointing relevant media vehicles to deliver the message.
- Negotiation: Leveraging established nationwide relationships and media savvy to secure the best possible placements at the highest frequencies, for the lowest cost.
- Strategy and Plan Development: Integrating media channels and schedules to ensure a consistent message reaches the intended audience in intervals, to maximize presence and stretch advertising and marketing dollars.
- Measuring: Monitoring KPIs to ensure goals are met, and optimizing media tactics to increase ROI.