We'll get back to you quickly
after a few brief questions:
We are always on the lookout for vibrant, creative people to join our team.
Check out our available positions below:
This position is designed to provide the individual with the opportunity to grasp the functionalities of the accounting field. The intern will help ensure that the agency’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively. The intern will support our agency in Accounting and Agency Administration.
1. Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
2. Create client invoices
3. Create requested reports using both Quickbooks and Excel
4. File purchase orders, insertion orders and media sign-offs
5. Reconcile monthly creative hours and work in process
1. Answer phones, participate in and/or schedule relevant meetings
2. Run agency errands as it pertains to client activity, such as going to FedEx and studio/vendors
1. Quickbooks (a plus) 2. Excel
3. Workamajig (a plus)
This internship is for juniors, seniors or graduate students looking to both bring and broaden their skills in the accounting field. We value candidates with strong a work ethic and attention to detail, as well as someone who is both a team player and can take on individual work with little supervision. The ideal intern is available a minimum of 2 days a week (14 hours). Previous internship experience desired.
• Business & Economics
• Business Administration
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to the following individual:
4000 MacArthur Blvd Ste 520, Newport Beach, CA
As Orange County’s longest-standing, privately held response marketing agency, we have witnessed dynamic shifts in the world of marketing. Through it all, we have ensured our clients stay at the forefront of communication and technology, driving response and value with every new endeavor.